What we’re doing to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
- Disinfecting dog lead handles
- Staying a safe distance 1 metre from customers
- Washing hands regularly
- Cleaning surfaces
How customers can help prevent the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19
- Avoid paying with cash if possible. Pay with contactless payments
- Disinfect dog lead handles
- Stay a 1 metre from staff
Infection Prevention and Control
Wiggly Tails is committed to practising safe hand hygiene.
- Nails must be short, clean and free of nail varnish. False nails are NOT acceptable.
- When washing your hands, the water you use, should be warm.
- Always wet hands before using soap.
- Wash all areas of the hand and wrists (see diagram for advice), this should take AT LEAST 20 seconds.
- Rinse hands well with running water.
- Pat hands dry & ensure that they are thoroughly dried.